- Always wear light colors like khakis, browns and greens. Darker shades tend to disturb wild life. Blend yourself with surrounding, and let the animals reveal themselves.Not the other way round.
- Keep your conversational tones to the lowest. No conversation in the jungle.
- In case of animal sightings avoid sudden movements or making any kind of unprecedented noise. Ensure slow deliberate movements. It is better to nudge your fellow traveler rather to yell.
- As per the rules of authority do not litter plastic and modern day packaging is severely harmful to the environment and animals. Water bottles, food wrappers and plastic containers should be taken back to the retreat and disposed off.
- In the jungle your guide is your true friend. Listening to his advice will not only put you in a safer scenario but also let you have wonderful experience.